We have made it simple for you – two easy ways to be informed on caregiver resources, webinars and events.
Caregiver Connection Magazine
Caregiver Connection is a free quarterly magazine published by the Family Caregivers of BC. It contains interesting and informative articles directly related to caregiving issues that help build a stronger caregiver community. If you currently receive a copy of Caregiver Connection by mail, and would prefer to receive it by email, click here to email us and change your preference.
The newsletter was a lifeline while caring for my mother and I still enjoy it and share it with friends who are caregiving. The legal column has been amazing. Family Caregivers of BC is a brilliant service!” R.A., past family caregiver
To download your copy of Caregiver Connection in PDF format, click on the links below. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read.
- Winter 2021
- Fall 2020
- Summer 2020
- Spring 2020
- Winter 2020
- Fall 2019
- Summer 2019
- Spring 2019
- Winter 2019
When you sign up to receive our Enews it will come directly to your email inbox and keep you up date with on relevant caregiver news, resources, webinars and opportunities.
- January 2021 Mid Month (coming soon) and Start of Month
- December 2020 End of Month, Mid Month and Start of Month
- November 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- October 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- September 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- August 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- July 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- June 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
Interested in Contributing?
We’re always looking for stories from around the province to inspire, inform, and educate family caregivers. Contact us and let us know what you’d like to contribute.