We have made it simple for you – two easy ways to be informed on caregiver resources, webinars and events.
Caregiver Connection Newsletter
Caregiver Connection is a free quarterly newsletter published by the Family Caregivers of BC. It contains interesting and informative articles directly related to caregiving issues that help build a stronger caregiver community. If you currently receive a copy of Caregiver Connection by mail, and would prefer to receive it by email, click here to email us and change your preference.
To download your copy of Caregiver Connection in PDF format, click on the links below. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read.
The newsletter was a lifeline while caring for my mother and I still enjoy it and share it with friends who are caregiving. The legal column has been amazing. Family Caregivers of BC is a brilliant service!” R.A., past family caregiver
- Creating a Circle of Care
- Planning for Caregiving
- New! Dear Caregiver Support Line Answers Your Questions
- The Power of Planning Well
- Personalized Caregiver Support Plan
- Findings from our COVID-19 Impact Survey
- The Power of Many
- How Setting Intentions Can Support Your Caregiving Direction and Focus
- What You Need to Know About Power of Attorneys
- A Caregiver's Story
- Cultivating connection
- How to keep your resilience battery charged
- Did you know about Lifelabs mobile unit?
- What to do as someone’s Personal Representative
- Intro to caregiving
- Caregiving resources and support groups
- The 3 Ds of caregiving
- What's in your estate bucket?
- Balancing work and caregiving
- CIHI study on Caregiver Distress update
- Practical ways to stay connected
- Caregiving during COVID-19
- Virtual caregiver groups
- Electronic witnesses of wills
- Reframing self-care
- Connecting virtually
- A caregiver's story of self-identification and acceptance
- FCBC celebrates 30 Years!
- New national caregiver statistics
- The new national caregiver distress indicator
- An update on our podcast
- Generations of caregiving
- Are your elderly parents stubborn or misunderstood?
When you sign up to receive our Enews it will come directly to your email inbox and keep you up date with on relevant caregiver news, resources, webinars and opportunities.
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021 Week One, Week Two, Week Three, and Week Four
- April 2021 Mid Month and Start of Month
- March 2021 Mid Month and Start of Month
- February 2021 Mid Month and Start of Month
- January 2021 Mid Month and Start of Month
- December 2020 End of Month, Mid Month and Start of Month
- November 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- October 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- September 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- August 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- July 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- June 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
Interested in Contributing?
We’re always looking for stories from around the province to inspire, inform, and educate family caregivers. Contact us and let us know what you’d like to contribute.