We have made it simple for you – two easy ways to be informed on caregiver resources, webinars and events.
Caregiver Connection Newsletter
Caregiver Connection is a free quarterly newsletter published by the Family Caregivers of BC. It contains interesting and informative articles directly related to caregiving issues that help build a stronger caregiver community. If you currently receive a copy of Caregiver Connection by mail, and would prefer to receive it by email, click here to email us and change your preference.
To download your copy of Caregiver Connection in PDF format, click on the links below. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read.
The newsletter was a lifeline while caring for my mother and I still enjoy it and share it with friends who are caregiving. The legal column has been amazing. Family Caregivers of BC is a brilliant service!” R.A., past family caregiver
- Cultivating connection
- How to keep your resilience battery charged
- Did you know about Lifelabs mobile unit?
- What to do as someone’s Personal Representative
- Intro to caregiving
- Caregiving resources and support groups
- The 3 Ds of caregiving
- What's in your estate bucket?
- Balancing work and caregiving
- CIHI study on Caregiver Distress update
- Practical ways to stay connected
- Caregiving during COVID-19
- Virtual caregiver groups
- Electronic witnesses of wills
- Reframing self-care
- Connecting virtually
- A caregiver's story of self-identification and acceptance
- FCBC celebrates 30 Years!
- New national caregiver statistics
- The new national caregiver distress indicator
- An update on our podcast
- Generations of caregiving
- Are your elderly parents stubborn or misunderstood?
- FCBC is launching a podcast
- Caregiving for someone with a hip fracture
- How to evaluate the credibility of health websites
- Tired? Learn how to manage sleep better
- Bounce back from stress and worry
- Medical assistance in dying: an option in end-of-life care
- How to manage caregiving worries
- Meeting caregivers where they are
- Family caregiver support groups
When you sign up to receive our Enews it will come directly to your email inbox and keep you up date with on relevant caregiver news, resources, webinars and opportunities.
- April 2021 Mid Month (coming soon) and Start of Month
- March 2021 Mid Month and Start of Month
- February 2021 Mid Month and Start of Month
- January 2021 Mid Month and Start of Month
- December 2020 End of Month, Mid Month and Start of Month
- November 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- October 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- September 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- August 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- July 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- June 2020 Mid Month and Start of Month
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
Interested in Contributing?
We’re always looking for stories from around the province to inspire, inform, and educate family caregivers. Contact us and let us know what you’d like to contribute.