Family Caregivers of British Columbia is a non-profit charity, investing in family caregiver well-being for over 30 years, offering education, support, and participation in health system
improvement. We are passionate about contributing to positive change and believe that collaboration is essential to close gaps, avoid duplication, and create solutions to fit each community or region.
- Improve awareness and inclusivity of family caregivers in decision-making
- Opportunity for caregivers to share their stories, and opinions, and give feedback, both for health system improvement and FCBC programs and services
- Providing caregiver voices through external research projects, internal and external surveys, focus groups, articles, committees, media stories
As a member of the panel, you’ll be asked to provide input and feedback on different ideas, tools, and products, answer surveys on different aspects of the caregiving experience, and provide insights to guide the development of caregiver-focused services, webinars, and more.
Here’s how it works:
- You will receive emails inviting you to participate in a discussion, survey, or other request. You’re free to select which requests you respond to
- We are frequently asked to connect researchers and other stakeholder organizations with caregivers. Where appropriate, we will share these invitations and connect
interested members with relevant parties
- The topics requiring your input will vary. A few past examples include: understanding the needs of caregivers during the COVID-19 pandemic, identifying what kind of
support new caregivers need, and ideas for webinars. The Caregiver Voices Panel offers a broad scope of opportunities that may interest you as a past and/or present caregiver!
If this opportunity interests you, please email Stacey Dawes, firstname.lastname@example.org