Help us help family caregivers.
Family caregivers provide 10 hours of care for every one hour of care provided by the health care system. Family caregivers report often feeling distressed while trying to balance family, work and care and many feel isolated. Family Caregivers of BC’s programs and resources directly support family caregivers at all stages of their caregiving journey.
With you support, we will continue to:
- Facilitate and grow support group networks.
- Provide free education for family caregivers.
- Provide free one-on-one emotional support to family caregivers through our toll-free help line and caregiver coaching sessions.
- Increase the recognition of family caregivers as partners in care in the health care system.
- Develop BC’s go-to family caregiving resource centre.
What Your Dollar Buys:
- Caregiver Support Call: An average call to our Caregiver Support Line costs roughly $10
- 1:1 Coaching Consultation: An average 1:1 Coaching Consultation costs $130
- 1 Hour Webinar: A one-hour education webinar costs $33 per participant
- Caregiver Connect Newsletter: 1 copy of the Caregiver Connect Newsletter costs $0.35
Ways to give
Call us toll-free (BC) at 1-877-520-3267 or locally (Victoria) at 250-384-0408.
Our office is open Mon-Fri, 8:30-4pm
Please make your cheque payable to Family Caregivers of BC and mail to:
Family Caregivers of British Columbia
#6 – 3318 Oak Street
Victoria, BC V8X 1R1
Thrifty Foods Smile Card
Free and easy way to give – use one of our Thrifty’s Smile Cards! Simply call 250-384-0408 or email us to get a card.