BC Caregiver Support Line
Call our toll-free BC Caregiver Support Line at 1-877-520-3267, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm PT, Monday to Friday. Our Caregiver Support Team are experienced in dealing with caregiver situations. We take time to listen to you, ask questions, and offer support, which distinguishes us from the busy health care providers you may encounter. We are able to offer help with:
- Information and referral to resources
- Healthcare navigation
- Emotional support
- Access to support groups
- Access to webinars, articles, and resources specific to your needs
Our goal is to listen with compassion, remembering that while there may be common caregiving themes and challenges, each experience is different and so are your needs. For many caregivers, the value of speaking with our Caregiver Support Team, is knowing you are not alone in your experience. We are interested in what you are going through and want to be among the resources you think of for support.
Caring for a family member or friend is a tough job.
- You may be holding down a full-time job or struggling to maintain employment.
- You may have other caregiving responsibilities… like raising children.
- You may be dealing with a health condition of your own or ignoring your own health because of the stress of caregiving.
The top thing we hear from family caregivers is that you feel burned out. Experiencing some stress is part of everyday life. When symptoms of stress persist though, they can be harmful. Use our Caregiver Self-Assessment to check-in with yourself and your needs.