Our Lending Library is currently closed due to COVID-19 precautions
Family Caregivers of BC has a resource lending library containing books, videos and DVDs on topics of interest to family caregivers and healthcare professionals.
The resource lending library is open to the general public Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM. Books can be borrowed for 3 weeks and DVDs for 1 week.
- Embrace the Journey: A Care Giver’s Story
- When the Man You Love is Ill: Doing your best for your partner without losing yourself
- In An Instant: A Family’s Journey of Love and Healing
- Caregiving: The Spiritual Journey of Love, Loss and Renewal
- Chicken Soup for the Caregiver’s Soul
- Breast Cancer Husband: How to Help your Wife (and Yourself) Through Diagnosis, Treatment and Beyond
- Eldercare for Dummies
- The Selfish Pig’s Guide to Caring
- Elder Rage or Take My Father Please: How to Survive Caring for Aging Parents
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most
Videos & DVDs: