What is resilience and how do you strengthen your resiliency muscle? Read our ‘Caregiver Resiliency Toolkit: 4 Steps to Develop your Resiliency with Caregiver Resources.’ and then review the list of resources and tools below to provide additional support and information to help you strengthen your resilience in identified areas.
“I want to feel less stressed”
“I want to increase my overall resiliency”
“I want more connection with others”
- Call our toll-free BC Caregiver Support Line at 1-877-520-3267, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm PT, Monday to Friday to learn how to create a circle of care with friends/family.
- Friends Caring for Friends, A Circle of Care Approach Podcast
- Join a Caregiver Support Group to meet others and share common experiences in a safe environment.
- FCBC Closed and Monitored Caregiver Facebook Group
“I want to identify my purpose and interests outside of caregiving”
“I want to feel more adaptable to change”
- Caregivers Can Plan for the Unknown Future
- Coping with those Unexpected Changes
- Sudden Shifts in Caregiving
“I want to communicate effectively”
- Communication Skills for Family and Friend Caregivers
- Coach Caregiver: Communicating in Difficult Discussions Webinar
- Courageous Conversations in Caregiving Podcast
“I want to establish healthy boundaries”
“I want to prioritize my well-being”