Family Caregivers of British Columbia’s mission is to inform, support and educate on issues of concern to family caregivers.
Join our team of volunteers in supporting caregivers of British Columbia.
Why volunteer at FCBC?
- Be a part of the solution in supporting those who care for a family member or friend who is in poor health, elderly or has a disability
- Make a positive difference in someone’s life
- Learn new skills
- Share your time, skills and energy
- Experience personal growth, learning and satisfaction
- Pursue professional growth and development
- Expand your professional network
- Connect with new people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others
- Be a part of positive change in the community
- Complete education or work experience requirements
Apply to volunteer with FCBC here (online application)
New position available:
Outreach Technology Volunteer Role
This volunteer position is an ongoing role, with a minimum six-month commitment. Weekly hours range from 4-8, depending on availability and which event you may be a part of.
We would like to this volunteer to start ASAP for orientation and training. All interested volunteers are to email Stacey Dawes at email@example.com, with the completed volunteer application: