May 17, 2018 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm America/Vancouver
Whether you are a caregiver caring for someone with a chronic condition or a caregiver with a chronic condition, living with a chronic condition comes with various challenges. This webinar will show you:
* How to break the vicious cycle of living with chronic conditions
* How to manage your mind-body connection with chronic conditions (breathing techniques)
* Practical skills (action planning, communicating, problem solving)
* Cognitive skills (guided imagery, visualization)
* How to deal with difficult emotions and feel hopeful for the future
Self-Management BC offers complimentary programs that are led by peers and offer practical skills and knowledge to empower individuals to be more hopeful in managing their chronic conditions.