Are You a Family Caregiver?
If you are providing eldercare to a parent, caregiving your spouse or partner or providing care to another adult family member or friend, you are a family caregiver. The person you are caring for can be elderly, in poor health or disabled and be living in his or her own home, with you or in a care facility.
How can the Family Caregivers of British Columbia assist you?
Family Caregiver Support Line (BC) 1-877-520-3267
Family Caregiver Support
- One-to-one support
- Information and referral to community resources
- Help in navigating the healthcare system
- Family caregiver support groups
- Webinars (BC-wide) and workshops
- Bi-monthly newsletter, The Network News
- Resource library of books, videos and handouts
- Caregiver Wellness Booklet
- Resource Guide for Family Caregivers, 2nd edition
- Lunch and Learn sessions for employees
- Support group volunteer facilitator training
and much more…
Honorary Patron: Her Honour The Honourable Judith Guichon, OBC, Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia