Why volunteer at FCBC?
- Be a part of the solution in supporting those who care for a family member or friend who is in poor health, elderly or has a disability
- Make a positive difference in someone’s life
- Learn new skills
- Share your time, skills and energy
- Experience personal growth, learning and satisfaction
- Pursue professional growth and development
- Expand your professional network
- Connect with new people who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others
- Be a part of positive change in the community
- Complete education or work experience requirements
New Volunteer Positions
We are currently seeking volunteers to be Caregiver Support Group Facilitators for some of our support groups. Caregiver Support Group Facilitators create a safe and open space for caregivers to share their concerns and challenges. Facilitators are people with strong listening skills, discretion, empathy, and ability to empower individuals to be involved in making decisions about their own care.
- Virtual Bi-Weekly Provincial Support Group (2nd and 4th Thursday Afternoon)
- Virtual Monthly Men’s Provincial Support Group (2nd Tuesday Evening) (Male Facilitator)
Click here for the full role description and for information on how to apply.