- The importance of positive ageing;
- How to promote brain health by modifying 5 key health behaviours;
- How to set a SMART goal; and
- Easy-to-use tools that will help you promote health and well-being.
Explore these additional resources:
- PowerPoint Slides
- BC Caregiver Support Line 1-877-520-3267 and Caregiver Support Groups: https://www.familycaregiversbc.ca/family-caregiver-support-groups/
- Listen to our Podcast here: https://www.familycaregiversbc.ca/podcast/
About Dr. Lisa Van Bussel:
Dr. Lisa Van Bussel is a geriatric psychiatrist at St. Joseph’s Health Care, Parkwood Institute with the Geriatric Psychiatry Program and associate professor with the Division of Geriatric Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, Western University, London Ontario. She is the Western’s accredited Geriatric Psychiatry Subspecialty Training Program Director.
Along with her busy clinical and administrative life, Dr. Lisa Van Bussel is involved with academic pursuits in the areas of interprofessional education and knowledge translation, and service delivery models for senior mental health care. She is an active member in Provincial Behavioral Support Ontario Strategy and Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry (CAGP). Currently she is the co-chair for the CAGP 2021 Annual Scientific meeting.