There are several organizations in BC that offer special events for family caregivers. Join us or one of our partners at an event near you!
- 7:00 pmVictoria Evening Caregiver Support Group
- 7:00 pmVictoria Evening Caregiver Support Group (date change)
#6-3318 Oak St.
- 7:00 pmMale Support Group in Victoria
- 1:00 pmSaanich Peninsula Caregiver Group
Cook Street Village Caregiver Support…7:00 pm - 8:30 pm America/Vancouver
Westshore Caregiver Support Group
- 7:00 pmCook Street Village Caregiver Support Group in Victoria
- 7:00 pmWestshore Caregiver Support Group
Patients as Partners Activity Guide
Check out what’s happening with our Patients as Partners partner organizations (updated monthly):
Partner organizations are: Centre for Collaboration, Motivation and Innovation (CCMI), Family Caregivers of BC, UBC Inter-cultural Online Network (iCON), PAIN BC, UVic Self Management (Self Management BC), and BC Ministry of Health Patients as Partners Initiative team. Together we are advancing Person and Family Centered Care in BC.
Never miss an event!
Receive event invitations and reminders by email.
Submit your event
Events are moderated by our team. We only accept events from organizations that support family caregivers.