There are several organizations in BC that offer special events for family caregivers. Join us or one of our partners at an event near you!
- 12:00 amFamily Caregiver Week
Grant RFP Info session: Caregiver…7:00 pm America/Vancouver
Victoria Evening Caregiver Support Group
- 1:30 pmGrant RFP Info session: Caregiver Support Programs in BC
- 7:00 pmVictoria Evening Caregiver Support Group
- 10:00 amCaregiver Journaling Workshop
- 1:00 pmSaanich Peninsula Caregiver Group
A Caregiver Aware Canada: The…7:00 pm - 8:30 pm America/Vancouver
Cook Street Village Caregiver Support…7:00 pm - 8:30 pm America/Vancouver
Westshore Caregiver Support Group
- 10:00 amA Caregiver Aware Canada: The Power of Many Webinar
- 7:00 pmCook Street Village Caregiver Support Group in Victoria
- 7:00 pmWestshore Caregiver Support Group
- 10:00 amMary Lake Nature Sanctuary Walk
Gentle Yoga10:30 am - 12:00 pm America/Vancouver
Thetis Lake Walk
- 10:00 amGentle Yoga
- 10:30 amThetis Lake Walk
- 7:00 pmMale Support Group in Victoria
Patients as Partners Activity Guide
Check out what’s happening with our Patients as Partners partner organizations (updated monthly):
Partner organizations are: Centre for Collaboration, Motivation and Innovation (CCMI), Family Caregivers of BC, UBC Inter-cultural Online Network (iCON), PAIN BC, UVic Self Management (Self Management BC), and BC Ministry of Health Patients as Partners Initiative team. Together we are advancing Person and Family Centered Care in BC.
Never miss an event!
Receive event invitations and reminders by email.
Submit your event
Events are moderated by our team. We only accept events from organizations that support family caregivers.