There are several organizations in BC that offer special events for family caregivers. Join us or one of our partners at an event near you!
- 7:00 pmVictoria Evening Caregiver Support Group
- 6:30 pmWebinar: Medical Assistance in Dying
- 7:00 pmMale Support Group in Victoria
- 1:00 pmSaanich Peninsula Caregiver Group
- 7:00 pmCook Street Village Caregiver Support Group in Victoria
- 6:30 pmWebinar: Researching Helpful Technology Aids using Ability411
Patients as Partners Activity Guide
Check out what’s happening with our Patients as Partners partner organizations (updated monthly):
Partner organizations are: Centre for Collaboration, Motivation and Innovation (CCMI), Family Caregivers of BC, UBC Inter-cultural Online Network (iCON), PAIN BC, UVic Self Management (Self Management BC), and BC Ministry of Health Patients as Partners Initiative team. Together we are advancing Person and Family Centered Care in BC.
Never miss an event!
Receive event invitations and reminders by email.
Submit your event
Events are moderated by our team. We only accept events from organizations that support family caregivers.